Virginia First Cities Report
Saphira Baker, Principal, presented the benefits and “how-to’s” for local government leaders of working collaboratively with nonprofits for community large-scale improvements. The audience were city leaders from throughout Virginia who are members of Virginia First Cities.
Download the Virginia First Cities PowerPoint Presentation (PDF).
- Frank K. Grosch, Former Executive Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance, Charlottesville, Virginia
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list