The Mary Black Foundation Receives Award
The Mary Black Foundation in Spartanburg South Carolina has received a “Way to Wellville” Award designed to create the healthiest cities in the country. Communitas Consulting is proud to have worked with the Foundation to create its strategic plan in 2013. The Foundation’s goal addressing collaboration is to “be a leader in increasing the engagement of citizens and decision makers in understanding and supporting actions for a healthy community.” Their dynamic approach is paying out dividends in new resources, energy, visibility, and relationships in Spartanburg and beyond. The Board of Trustees, the CEO, and her team have been the drivers of this new proactive direction. http://www.maryblackfoundation.org/way-wellville-2/
- Kathy Dunleavy, Executive Director, Mary Black Foundation, Spartanburg, South Carolina
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list