Housing Replication Guide Released
Read about how a mobile home park in Charlottesville became Sunrise Park, a mixed-income, multi-generational community, complete with a community center and other neighborhood gathering spaces. Communitas Consulting worked with AARP Foundation and Habitat for Humanity of Greater Charlottesville to create this dynamic case study to share with communities across the nation seeking to replicate this model.
- Tina R. Trent, Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation, NeighborWorks®, Washington, DC
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list