Home Visiting Consortium Awarded Federal Grant
Members of Virginia’s Home Visiting Consortium, a Communitas Consulting client, were instrumental in securing a federal grant for technical assistance to advance a “Pay for Success” model in early childhood health care. According to Governor McAuliffe, Virginia is “part of a national competition to assess the feasibility of implementing Pay for Success to expand nurse visiting programs to the high-risk pregnant women in Virginia who need these services, but are not receiving them.” See link for more information: https://governor.
- Tina R. Trent, Senior Director, Strategic Planning and Program Evaluation, NeighborWorks®, Washington, DC
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list