Saphira Baker teaches graduate course in Strategic Planning, Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy
Saphira Baker is teaching a course to graduate students on Strategic Planning at the Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy. Students will have the opportunity to work with two clients, Homeward in Richmond, Virginia and the Thomas Jefferson Coalition for the Homeless in Charlottesville to learn how to implement a community plan with a high level of engagement and visibility.
- Frank K. Grosch, Former Executive Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance, Charlottesville, Virginia
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list