Facilitating Community Change
Bridging RVA in Richmond, Virginia recently published Facilitating Community Change – a guide for new and seasoned facilitators, with tools and techniques to bring about effective community change. Based on the experience and practice of Bridging RVA and Saphira Baker of Communitas Consulting, and synthesizing recent research in the field, the guide is written for practitioners and citizens who may serve as facilitators during all phases of collective action. Click here to view a copy.
- Frank K. Grosch, Former Executive Director, Piedmont Housing Alliance, Charlottesville, Virginia
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list