Communitas Presents at Independent Sector Conference, Miami
Communitas Consulting presented “How Clients and Consultants Can Work Effectively Together for Social Change” at the Independent Sector annual conference in Miami, Florida this fall. This conversation is part of Baker’s ongoing work with long-term colleague and fellow consultant, Nancy Ackermann Cole, of Synapse Consulting in Asheville, NC, to create resources for improving independent consulting in the social sector. Read “Twenty Questions for a Consultant and Client to Answer Before Signing a Contract,” a handout from the session.
- Kathy Dunleavy, Executive Director, Mary Black Foundation, Spartanburg, South Carolina
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list