Communitas Moderates Interactive Panel
Saphira Baker, principal of Communitas Consulting, moderated an interactive “fishbowl” panel aimed at aligning educational and early childhood initiatives in Richmond, Virginia, sponsored by both the National League of Cities and Virginia’s Early Childhood Foundation, and designed with support from United Way of Greater Richmond and Petersburg. Members of the audience engaged with non-profit, philanthropic, and school system panelists from all stages of the pipeline for children – birth to third grade – to envision an ideal system and advance their collective work. http://www.smartbeginnings.org/Portals/5/PDFs/VECF_Annual_Meeting_final.pdf
- John Sherman, Past Chairman, The Community Foundation Serving Richmond and Central Virginia
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list