Communitas Consulting helps Family and Children’s Trust Fund raise awareness about family violence with recently released annual report card.
Communitas Consulting has researched, managed and produced the Fact Report since 2009.
The FACT Report presents three types of indicators to communicate factors relevant to family violence in Virginia:
- community context in which family violence develops;
- scope of family violence experienced by individuals; and
- capacity of the community to respond to family violence.
Read the 2012 FACT Report.
- — Christina Deady, Senior Director, Leadership and Workforce Development Programs NeighborWorks America, Washington, DC
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list