Communitas Consulting client Protect used a data report to fuel its advocacy strategy
From the Richmond Times Dispatch:
The National Association to PROTECT Children sent the report to members of two legislative committees that interview judges who are up for reappointment. The 2012 Report on Virginia Judicial Performance said three of the seven circuit court judges who will appear before the House and Senate Courts of Justice Committees “show troubling and potentially dangerous patterns of sentencing on crimes against children.”
- Kathy Glazer, President, Virginia Early Childhood Foundation, Richmond, VA
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list