Saphira Baker, Principal at Communitas Consulting, taught graduate students at UVa’s Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy about how to complete a strategic plan and structure effective multi-agency collaborations. In October 2012, the students presented their recommendations to a … Read moreContinue Reading →
- Kathy Dunleavy, Executive Director, Mary Black Foundation, Spartanburg, South Carolina
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list