As enthusiasm about collective impact grows, technical assistance, conferences, websites, and guidebooks are also on the increase, distilling the process into phases, and bringing experts together to share what they know. The stakes are high: effective collaborations can improve school … Read moreContinue Reading →
Click here for slide show presentation on “Strategic Planning from Preparation to Implementation” presented by Communitas Consulting to members of the Center for Nonprofit Excellence in Charlottesville, Virginia.… Read moreContinue Reading →
Recently, I have been surprised to see traditional strategic planning wisdom turned on its head. While many consultants advise avoiding strategic planning in the midst of executive leadership transition, Communitas Consulting was called to work with three new executives in … Read moreContinue Reading →
- Kathy Dunleavy, Executive Director, Mary Black Foundation, Spartanburg, South Carolina
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list