See presentation on philanthropic approaches to promoting health equity and why greater equity matters. Communitas Consulting recently prepared this deck for the Mary Black Foundation’s strategic planning retreat in Spartanburg, South Carolina.… Read moreContinue Reading →
Communitas Consulting client Richmond Memorial Health Foundation launches Equity and Health Fellowships to foster a more equitable and healthy region. Baker helped design the initiative and will co-facilitate learning sessions for 18 fellows around equity, social determinants of health, and … Read moreContinue Reading →
Communitas Consulting presented “How Clients and Consultants Can Work Effectively Together for Social Change” at the Independent Sector annual conference in Miami, Florida this fall. This conversation is part of Baker’s ongoing work with long-term colleague and fellow consultant, Nancy … Read moreContinue Reading →
Members of Virginia’s Home Visiting Consortium, a Communitas Consulting client, were instrumental in securing a federal grant for technical assistance to advance a “Pay for Success” model in early childhood health care. According to Governor McAuliffe, Virginia is “part of … Read moreContinue Reading →
- — Christina Deady, Senior Director, Leadership and Workforce Development Programs NeighborWorks America, Washington, DC
SIGN UP FOR MAILING LIST
- What is Collaborative Leadership and What is it Not?
- What Gives Collaborations Staying Power over Time?
- Ten Questions to Assess Readiness of the Group for Action
- The Personal Element of Collaboration
- Looking for a refresher on strategic planning?
- Strategic Planning during Leadership Transitions
- Running Effective Committees
- Contracting for Impact
- Effective Leadership Traits
Sign up for our mailing list